Sunday, October 21, 2007

Osteoporosis and Arthritis


Hello everyone, I know it has only been a couple of days since my last post about Osteoporosis and Arthritis I just wanted to give you all an update. I have been taking 1000 mg. of Tylenol every 4 hrs. it seems to be taking the edge off, also doing the heating pad thingy and putting a comfy pillow at my back. Now, according to my Dr. I should be exercising every day, he suggested the water aerobics and since I don't have a pool in my back yard I would have to go to the community pool, do you remember a while back I did a post on community poos and the germs and all.




I have done some research and made a few calls and have been assured that the local community pool is closed on Sunday and Monday so that they can clean and make sure the chemicals are stabilized.




I will give it a shot on Tuesday and update you on how it goes and how I feel. As I said before exercise is so important for so many reasons, I have not been exercising only because the "Shingles" got in my way for two months now but, they have cleared up and I now have the go ahead to do stuff again in moderation of course I really need to be careful not to break any bones...




Enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember,




Inhale 123 Exhale 1234




Breathe Easy,




Sandy




No comments: