Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Love of a Family - by Lori Palermo

I would like to share with all of you a Montage Video that I put together In Loving Memory of my dad, Wayne. For those of you who do not know, my dad passed away 26 December 2003 after a 13 year battle with COPD/Emphysema. Since that time I became very involved in lung disease and smokefree living work. In June 2006, on Father's Day, I launched my own website In Memory of my dad and In Honor of all patients and their caregivers who live every day with the debilitating Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. I have now become an Advocate For Lung Disease Awareness & Smokefree Living.

This video shows what a kind, caring, and loving husband, father and grandfather my dad was. He was truly the #1 Dad!

I love him and miss him with all my heart.

God bless,
Lori

Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the video.

No comments: