Friday, November 23, 2007

Exercising

Hello again, I just thought of something I wanted to add to my "Broken Toe" post, actually it has to do with exercising because I have been exercising is probably why I am in good shape and did not get hurt more.I have been talking with a friend of mine in England his name is raffaele..he teaches things that have to do with the body and how it affects the mind, he also teaches a breathing technique called :Breath Meditation" which is similar to "Pursed Lip Breathing" with one difference, the exhalation is done thru the nose, the other one is very interesting it is called, "Double Breath" that would be, Inhale, Inhale again then Exhale, raffaele says by doing these exercises we are exercising the internal organs...interesting, I have never heard of these before but I have inquired and others have...Oh, one more thing another friend of mine Vicki who lives in Cal. has had a bad bout with "Thrush" when she had no luck with her physician in getting the right medicine, she finally called her Dentist ! I never thought of that, what a great idea and the medicine he gave her has helped a lot, so without further ado, until we meet again remember,
Inhale~~~123
Exhale ~~1234
Breathe Easy,
Sandy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so glad I found your blog page, I really found you by
mistake, while I was browsing on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a fantastic
post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time
to go through it all at the moment but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more,
Please do keep up the excellent job.

Look into my web page audio dictionary for pronouncing words phonetically