Friday, December 19, 2008

Almost Final Results !

Hello to all my friends here at "Welcome To My Little Corner Of The World" so nice to see you all here ! Here we are again I am not toooo sure of the results of all these tests that were done. Accoring to the Pulmonologist per a "Certified Letter" I received toay I am being followed for a significant pulmonary condition, and also and obstructive lung disease with some element of fibrosis !

Additional testing will be ordered to see if it is progressive !...Wow ! The Pulmo Dr. also said I had some sort of a fungus growing in my lungs ! How to treat this, we have to wait till the other cultures come back to determine the proper treatment!

I went to see an "Infectious Disease Doctor" and based on the info he received from the Lung Dr. I have "Interstitial Lung Disease ", Scleroderma (sp) and COPD...and to top if off "Raynaud's Syndrome... so what to do next ? hmmmmm as my Dad would say ....It could be worse" but I gotta tell you all...it sure is a mouthfull ! What to do.....Research, Research and see what I can come up with and then ask more and more questions next visit !

I have lost weight due to the "Thrush" in my mouth and finally the "Infectious Disease Dr" prescribed a lozenge for me called "CLOTRIMAZOLE 10 MG Three times a day" and it sure has helped finally ! A tablet to put on your tongue and let it dissolve and it really works! Hopefully this will help some one else.

Not much more going on here my friends, hope you all are well and trust this information will help some one out there.

Until we meet again my friends,
Remember,

Inhale ~~~123
Exhale ~~~1234

Breathe Easy,
Sandy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy.

I would say that mouthful is no exageration. I don't know how you do it girl. I'm sure your faith has been tested many times during this whole ordeal.

At least you now have a diagnosis, a place to start. I'm very pleased to hear that after all these months you finally have relief from the thrush.

You take very good care of yourself, Sandy, and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a New Year filled with hope and better health.

Dee

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandy,

I'm so sorry about all these additional diseases ravaging your body. I hope they will find something that will treat the fungus, etc. I'm sure glad you finally got help for the thrush!

I wish you strength and hope in this coming year. May Jesus cuddle you in His loving, understanding arms!

Love,
Trudy

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

oakleyses said...

burberry pas cher, nike outlet, nike roshe, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, ugg boots, christian louboutin uk, polo ralph lauren outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, gucci handbags, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, air max, michael kors pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, ugg boots, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, tiffany jewelry, replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, nike free run, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, tiffany and co, prada handbags, chanel handbags, nike air max, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, kate spade outlet, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, oakley sunglasses wholesale, jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses

yanmaneee said...

kyrie irving shoes
kd 11 shoes
lebron 16
goyard
fitflop
zx flux
balenciaga
supreme new york
balenciaga
jordan 4