Thursday, January 24, 2008

We are Back on LIne !

Hey Everyone!...We are back on line, "Welcome To My Little Corner of The World" !!!! Apparantly, the "Spam Robot" realized that we are not "Spam"....Hoorrrray for us!...so now to catch up on a few things, my other blog I had to create to keep in touch was called, "Welcome To Our World" that will be put on the back burner for now...hopefully we won't have any future problems with my original site..hang in there I am doing my best to keep you all informed.
My biggest issue is with "Cigarette Smoke" and or the Odor of "Smokers"..I was in the supermarket the other day and a person came up behind me in the cashiers line and all of a sudden I started to cough so hard my lungs hurt! , it was because the customer behind me smelled so so bad of stale cigartte smoke I was taken back with the smell..I turned around, holding my hankie to my mouth and nose and got out of the line and went to the service desk and explained my situation and of course the young man was very understanding and rang up my order.
It still amazes me that with all the non smoking campaings going on that folks would catch on...and quit that nasty habit, altho...for some it sure is difficult to quit I can only hope to help those out there to "Kick The Habit" Drop me a line..you have my address, I will answer any and all questions about quitting, I have done it now for 5 yrs! It can be done....Willpower and Determination will do it! Until we meet again my friends...Remember~~~
~~~Inhale....123
~~~~Exhale...1234
Breathe Easy,
Sandy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHH we're back on-line!!!
Great post Sandy!!

Love ya!
Lori

Grandmother Wren said...

oh no!
The spam bots got you.
I wondered what happened.
I got locked out of my blog once too -
very, very frustrating.
It's good to see you back, Sandy, and Great Post!