Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Germs and the Flu

I wanted to share a quick little tip with all my friends. Cleanliness is so important this time of year when there are germs from colds and the flu spreading around. I carry sanitary wipes with me where ever I go. I use them after I open any door or after i've used a shopping cart. I'm sure you can come up with a million other uses for them. Most supermarkets do provide those wipes, but just in case they don't... I always have my own supply! If you have other ideas for using sanitary wipes, please share them with us.

Breathe Easy,
1 2 3 Inhale ... 1 2 3 4 Exhale

Sandy

1 comment:

RX850 said...

Hi Sandy, I love your blog. You are doing a great service for folks by helping to educate patients and families about this disease!

I think the idea of carrying wipes is great. I also carry a small bottle of gel hand cleanser to use after touching door knobs and places that germs hang out!

I am going to add a link to your blog from mine so maybe even more people will see it!

~Eileen