Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Germs and the Flu

I wanted to share a quick little tip with all my friends. Cleanliness is so important this time of year when there are germs from colds and the flu spreading around. I carry sanitary wipes with me where ever I go. I use them after I open any door or after i've used a shopping cart. I'm sure you can come up with a million other uses for them. Most supermarkets do provide those wipes, but just in case they don't... I always have my own supply! If you have other ideas for using sanitary wipes, please share them with us.

Breathe Easy,
1 2 3 Inhale ... 1 2 3 4 Exhale

Sandy

2 comments:

RX850 said...

Hi Sandy, I love your blog. You are doing a great service for folks by helping to educate patients and families about this disease!

I think the idea of carrying wipes is great. I also carry a small bottle of gel hand cleanser to use after touching door knobs and places that germs hang out!

I am going to add a link to your blog from mine so maybe even more people will see it!

~Eileen

dong dong23 said...

ralph lauren kids
cheap ugg boots
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
air max sale
mont blanc ballpoint pen
moncler jackets
christian louboutin shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
2016.12.15chenlixiang