Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas in New England





Merry Christmas to everyone, Happy Holidays! Another year has past and another is on the way. I am looking forward to the new year. I will be going North to Massachusetts for Christmas Eve to be with my family. It's the first Christmas together since I have moved to Florida!....Yes, I should rethink the weather...lol I have not had gloves on for over 3 years for that matter nor have I worn gloves and or boots, should be an experience to remember. From what I have heard Massachusetts has received a heck of a lot of snow!....But my brother assured me last nite that everything will be shoveled and car will be kept warm so I wont get cold, I think my blood has thinned out enough now that I just may feel the cold...brrrrrr I have read a post from another site that suggests that folks with lung conditions should wear a "Cold Air Face Mask" it can be purchased in any drug store/pharmacy I will get one today. Also I have a nice fluffy scarf to put around my neck. It just seems weird as I go to the airport in Florida I will be dressed like "Nanook of the North" lol Also, this is the first Christmas that I will get to see my Great Nieces, Haley and Lauren the picture on the left was sent to me from Christmas 2006. I have a few more gift to buy then to pack my suitcases. I will see you all in 2008. Again, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year!
Until we meet again remember, Inhale~~~ 123, Exhale~~~~1234


Breathe Easy,
Sandy












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good time visiting your family & friends, they must be important to you, as you are to them, because you were to me, love YFBIL, HAPPY,& HEALTHY NEWYEAR !!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.