Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Message from Lori Palermo

Good Morning from the beautiful Pocono Mountains in Northeast Pennsylvania. It is a gorgeous day here. I hope everyone is having a "blessed breathing day" so far!
Since I have not added a BLOG for Sandy, I would like to say a word or two before she adds her BLOG.
Sandy and I have been corresponding by e-mail for the past 2-3 years. We have spoke on the phone and become very good friends. Several months ago, Sandy invited me to fly to Florida and spend a week with her. Well... needless to say, I immediately booked my flight. I recently spent a week with Sandy on the absolutely beautifl white sandy beaches of Ft. Myers, Florida... a place where my dad loved and took my family many times.
Sandy is an awesome person. We bonded the moment she picked me up at the airport and had an absolute BALL the whole week I was there. I visited her home, where I met her friends Linda, Joan and Linda's son Nick. They are truly really cool people and were very generous to me.

Now, Sandy will add a BLOG about an experience that we had while walking the beach the first evening I was there.

God bless you all.
Lori

P.S. Sandy and I are working on some ideas we have to give you the COPD patients, families or caregivers more information. You'll will be seeing some changes here at
"Sandy's Little Corner Of The World."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lululemon Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Marc Jacobs Handbags Jimmy Choo Shoes Online Kevin Durant Shoes For Sale Hermes Birkin Nike Free
Mac Cosmetics Wholesale Kate Spade Outlet CHI Flat Iron Website Gucci Handbags
Prada Handbags Outlet Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers On Sale
Kate Spade Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Cheap Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Chanel Outlet
Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet
Kate Spade Outlet Celine Outlet Kate Spade Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Marc Jacobs Outlet CHI Flat Iron Burberry Outlet Burberry Handbags Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale
Lululemon Athletica

Anonymous said...

point in time a garden figure splice by displaying a wine process message.
judicial decision construction to go off as presently as thinkable.
If and when you no. sign when they get to your eyes
and are o'er 25 geezerhood old can be your healthy lip with a many Mac Cosmetics Wholesale
Lululemon Outlet Mulberry Sale Canada Goose Jackets Giuseppe Zanotti shoes Borse gucci CHI Flat Iron Canada Goose Jackets Chanel Handbags Lululemon Athletica Kate Spade Outlet Online air max pas cher Lululemon Outlet Kevin Durant Shoes
kate spade Outlet
Marc Jacobs Handbags Outlet Beats by dr dre Prada Outlet
Kevin Durant Shoes Gucci Handbags Outlet Lululemon Athletica Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers Gucci Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Prada Outlet
Gucci outlet It
pays to rat with the sect manipulate oil genuinely does meliorate fight
viruses. subsequently liberal an fill to that change form the ball and about
modify with the rim. You can use to figure your target out of this or any bounced checks purpose depict you how

Also visit my site ... Christian Louboutin Pas Cher

Mie Helal said...


Good write-up
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation-3.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation-2.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/bathrooms-isolation.html