Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An Interesting Question

Hello and what a beautiful day it is!!
Today at work I had a gentleman ask me a very interesting question. He asked me if "Emphysema" hurts! I replied "it does"... but not in the way that you think, because alot of folks do not understand it. Physically it does not hurt as far as pain, however, we need to get the information out about what this disease does to your body. He then told me that he is trying to quit smoking again, I told him I would be very happy to be his coach. I will see him tomorrow and promised to bring him information on COPD/Emphysema and Asthma for him to read. Isn't life grand when you can help someone! I just love it!
Feel free to write to me anytime, I love to receive mail!!

Breathe Easy,
1 2 3 Inhale ... 1 2 3 4 Exhale
Sandy

No comments: